Each year the LHPTO gives away a $500 Excellence in Community Service Scholarship. Please visit Ms. Kristy Kercheville in the LHHS counselor’s office to pick up the application and return by May 1, 2017
- Letter of reference (non-family member)
- 400-500 word typed essay including: why you deserve the scholarship, how you will use the scholarship, what you are majoring in and why, past community service work, plans to continue community service, and any other information you feel would be useful.
- College bound Liberty Hill High School Senior
- Committed to community service throughout high school
- Interested in continuing community service work in the future
- GPA of 85% average or higher
The judging of the essays are done anonymously and voted on by the LHPTO board (excluding the president).
Thank you!! We are honored to be able to help a graduating senior with their upcoming expenses!