- How can I pay for items? Do I need an account? A PayPal account?
- How do I get my items?
- How can I contact someone to ask about an item?
- How can I contact someone to ask about my (already placed) order?
- Is my purchase tax-deductible?
1. How can I pay for items? Do I need an account? A PayPal account?
The LHPTO Online Store takes payment using PayPal, a secure solution that allows you to make purchases with debit cards, credit cards, or your PayPal account. You don’t need a site account or a PayPal account — just select the option to pay with your debit or credit card. What you DO need is a way for the order to be delivered to a classroom (see the next question and answer).
2. How do I get my items?
Your purchases will be delivered to your child in his/her classroom — or, if you’re a teacher, to yourself in your classroom — so you will need to indicate your child’s name and his/her teacher’s name to ensure it’s delivered properly. Orders will ONLY be delivered to children at schools, so please don’t place an order unless you have a child (or grandchild, niece, nephew, etc.) attending Liberty Hill Elementary, Liberty Hill Intermediate or Bill Burden Elementary. Gift orders are welcome, so long as they are to be delivered to a classroom.
3. How can I contact someone to ask about an item?
Use our Contact Us form to ask about purchasing an item.
4. How can I contact someone to ask about my (already placed) order?
Use our Contact Us form to ask about an item you’ve placed, or respond to the confirmation email you received with your purchase. Be sure to include your order number with any correspondence.
4. Is my purchase tax-deductible?
No. Though the LHPTO is a 501(c)(3) non-profit recognized by the Internal Revenue Service, you can’t take a deduction for a payment when you receive something of value in return. See this PTO Today article for more info. You’re always welcome to make a donation to LHPTO, which IS tax-deductible.